Journaling can be a powerful tool of self reflection. To turn our attention inwards and delve into the deeper meanings of our mindset and behaviours. So grab your pen and favourite journal, and take some time out to think about these 30 thought provoking self reflection prompts. See what you can reveal and explore more about yourself.
30 journal prompts to self reflect
- What kind of person do I want to be and how can I become that person.
- What makes you unique?
- How have you changed from the person you were 3 years ago?
- What lessons have you learnt about yourself in the past year?
- Who inspires you?
- Reflect on one of the happiest moments of your life, why did it make you so happy?
- Reflect on one of the hardest challenges/emotions you had to face and how you got through it.
- If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be and why?
- If you could go back in time to a specific memory in your life, what would it be and why?
- How do you celebrate your successes?
- An ideal day in the life would consist of..(describe your dream day)
- If you could go back in time and give your younger self one piece of advice what would it be?
- What are the words you like to live by? Your life’s motto?
- What makes you cry?
- When do you feel most energised and fulfilled?
- If you had to describe yourself in 3 words what would they be?
- Write the words you need to hear right now.
- What holds you back?
- How do you give self care to yourself and when do you need it most?
- What makes you angry or frustrated?
- What are you inner strengths?
- Is there anything you need to forgive yourself for?
- If you could have any super power what would it be?
- What is the nicest compliment you have ever received?
- Describe your future self
- What is your most treasured possession and why?
- What are you most excited for?
- Is there anything you regret?
- Write down 3 goals you want to achieve in the future
- Write down 3 things you love most about yourself
Stay on top of your goals!
Reflect on the meanings and gain retrospect with The Calm Club Tarot Inspired Oracle Cards. To help you see clearer and feel motivated and hopeful towards your dreams. Get on top of your goals with guidance from our blog How to Plan and Set Goals Post Lockdown.